Best Toshiba copy machines for 10 employees or less
- e-STUDIO 223 – With an MSRP of $2,305, this compact model delivers a clear 600 dpi resolution up to 22 pages per minute, making it well-suited to any small workgroup. Accommodating most standard size print stock, it also enables you to print on larger 11-inch by 17-inch sheets, easily creating customized in-store signage or leaflets. As a multifunctional peripheral, it also comes with a scanner that can take a surface area of up to 11 inches by 17 inches, removing the need for a separate scanning device.
- e-STUDIO 225 – Jumping up slightly in price, this compact model is similar to the e-STUDIO 223 but includes some extra bells and whistles that take its MSRP up to $3,395. Most notably is the improvement in clarity, with this model capable of 2400 by 600 dpi and enhanced smoothing. At 22 pages per minute this copier has been created to address the output of a small- to medium-sized business and, as a result, comes with optional network printing capability, enabling you to link any of the computers in your office to a central printer – not to mention, an 11-inch by 17-inch scanner that allows you to create e-documents, dramatically reducing the use of paper and toner. It also includes business-specific upgrades like ‘electronic sort’, eliminating the post-printing collation of documents, and also has ID card copy and department codes built in to assign the printout to the appropriate departmental budget.
Best Toshiba copy machines for small business (10-30 employees)
- e-STUDIO 3040C – Built for bustling small businesses with large monthly printing outputs, the e-STUDIO 3040C has an MSRP of $15,056 and, unlike its smaller counterparts, offers color scanning and printing with a 600 by 2400 dpi print resolution and automatic image quality control for the best possible reproduction. With color and black and white print speeds of up to 30 ppm, this copier can also produce color scan speeds at 300 x 300 dpi up to 57spm. Further tailored to the needs of small business, this copier will print banner-sizes up to 12 inches by 47 inches and also includes multi-position and saddle stitch finishers for creating books and similar bound presentations.
- e-STUDIO 3540C – Just shy of the 20K mark with an MSRP of $19,256, this dynamic Toshiba copier adds some additional speed and productivity in comparison to lesser models in this line. In particular, the color and black and white print speeds have been boosted up to 35 ppm. Coupled with a multifunctional scanner that offers scan speeds of up to 57 spm at 300 x 300 dpi, this model extends the range of printing by offering full bleed on 12-inch by 18-inch stock and banner printing up to 12 inches by 47 inches with a print resolution that goes up to 600 by 2400 dpi. This model also includes Toshiba’s patented “ASICs” that delivers a high degree of clarity and rich text renditions for scanning, printing and copying and other technical upgrades like “Outside Erase,” enabling a smoother reproduction when copying books and 3D objects.
Best copier for medium-sized to large business (over 30 employees)
- e-STUDIO 4540C – For larger organizations and those with high-volume print needs that extend across a workgroup or entire company the e-STUDIO 4540C has an MSRP of $23,456 and a vast range of networking and multifunctional peripheral add-ons that include built-in scanner and dual-line fax options. In doing so, this machine is able to functional as an all-in-one device, creating and distributing an endless range of documents through a single machine. Offering a 600 by 2400 dpi print resolution, it produces print speeds of up to 45 ppm for color as well as black and white and scans at 300 by 300 dpi up to 57 spm. Similar to other models, this Toshiba copier includes specialty print options ranging from blank-page omission and banner mode printing (up to 12 inches by 47 inches) to full bleed on 12-inch by 18-inch stock and saddle stitch finishers, enabling this machine to serve as a one-stop, in-house print shop.
- e-STUDIO 5540C – At an MSRP of $27,656, the 5540C provides value in combination with top-of-the-line performance. The fastest of the copiers reviewed, it produces a speedy 55 pages per minute in either color or black and white and scans up to 77 spm at 300 x 300 dpi. Further extending the specialty features, this high-output copier exceeds other models with custom settings like full bleed on 13-inch by 19-inch stock and automatic paper size detection. Designed for on-the-go environments, this model also has time-saving features that include toner changing on the fly and paper changing on the fly, taken from the tandem LCF cassettes. These enhancements enable continuous operation almost non-stop. The 5540C also includes the highest print resolution of any other model, 1200 by 1200 dpi, as well as auto toner control and image quality control to ensure the most exact reproductions.
What Others Are Looking For...
We currently have a Toshiba lease, the Toshiba E studio 353
copier, this is our second term lease we have had with Toshiba.
We currently pay $226.30, we have a monthly limit of 6500
copies, service and toner is included. It acts as a scanner, and
copier - but I am interested in fax capability. It sorts and
staples. The importance of speed and quality along with scanning
and service is utmost.
-Financial Services Company, Carthage, MS
We are currently only interested in a Toshiba lease, not a
purchase or a service contract. We are currently leasing a
Toshiba E-Studio 3510C and that lease ends on 9/1. Our current
service contract ends at the end of the year.
-Non-Profit Organization, Nashville, TN
We are look for 2 Toshiba 452 Copiers w/ Finishers. Our contract
has ended with another company and are looking for 2 new Toshiba
e-452 or 2 that can do the same volume.
-Consulting Company, Phoenix, AZ
Interested in leasing a Toshiba copier. Current model is a
Toshiba E160 Copier. Looking to upgrade.
-Non-Profit Company, Abilene, TX
Currently looking at leasing the Toshiba e-studio 2830c digital
MFP, I want a comparison to this model. 36 & 60 mth
lease.GMA included with a comprehensive parts list of coverage.
-Consulting Company, San Antonio, TX
Currently leasing a Toshiba e-studio 35 copier.
-Real Estate Agent, Pittsford, NY
I am a one person office doing real estate and tax preparation
around 30k copies per year. I own a Toshiba e-studio 250 copier
and pay a monthly service agreement for a max of 2500 copies per
month which is fine except during tax time when I run most of
these copies and get charged extra for the additional copies. I
just want to check and see if it would be feasible to lease
equipment and have access to a high speed scanner function.
-Financial Services Company, Ventura, CA
Please provide specific lease rates for a Toshiba E-Studio
-Consulting Company, Emeryville, CA
Color Multifunction Copier/Printers
Small Workgroup Multifunction Copier/Printers
Large Workgroup Multifunction Copier/Printers